Friday, September 26, 2008

3 months plus... til the day

My dad would walk me down the aisle!

I've been busy since last weekend. Met the cupcake/cake bakers. We are 60% sure of who we are going to hire and what we are going to give as church favours. We are also 60% sure that we are going to have a wedding cupcake & cake! :)

We have also decided on our invites design. Got the printer to do a mock. Now just waiting to see the mock and confirm the wordings.

I also bought my shoes!! it's from Aldo! :)) They were on sale. so I just thought of walking in to see whether I could fit into them (The last time, I couldn't fit into size 7 or size 8.). So I found one that I really really liked and I could FIT!! YES!! hahaha.. and the price of it is way below what I budgeted for. so double YAY! hahaha.

This weekend, I'm going to try out a nail parlour's manicure & pedicure service. Just to see which nail parlour I would prefer. :)

Ok.. more updates when I come back from dinner!

1 comment:

Spin Me Silly! said...

Questions:
1. Who are you getting for your cake? I'm still undecided if I should spend $$ on cake or just settle with the traditional pulut kuning. Erk.

2. Can't wait to see the card! Did you get the one you recommended me or someone else? What are the prices like? I got my sample invite oredi. Going to discuss a few bits with him and proceed next week. Have to start giving out soon :P

3. Ah! You got shoes from Aldo! The sale is pretty good but the shoes were a bit too high for me. Still undecided on shoes cos I'm renting mine for the reception so not sure if I should actually buy one.

Ok la, like so many questions pulak. Hehe..