...and I would like to share with you how amazing the "borderless world" is when it comes to Birthday wishes.
1) At 2.30am, I checked my handphone cause I woke up as the baby made some noise. My phone showed me 4 e-mail notifications (telling me that 4 friends dropped me a message on Facebook, 3 messages on BlackBerry Messenger and 1 sms. All of this came when I was asleep.
2) I received .... one.. two .. three.. four.. five.. six.. seven..eight.. nine.. ten.. eleven.. twelve.. oh.. i lost count.. A LOT OF MESSAGES on Facebook. They were all short and sweet messages (thank you so much guys!) and it is so convenient that even people that I haven't met for ages wished me and those who live miles away too! (aaahhh.. technology!)
3) I received more than 10 messages via SMS, one of which is surprising as I haven't stayed in touch with him for quite some time. (again, technology keeps your long lost friendships together..)
4) Also received wishes via Twitter.
5) I also received phone calls! :)
As there are so many channels to wish one person (me) "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" , one cannot find any excuse not to just drop a message.
My besties on the other hand, decides to utilize ALL of the channels! They both:
1) Dropped me a message on BlackBerry Messanger.
2) Dedicated their status on BlackBerry Messanger to me.
3) Dropped me a message on Facebook.
4) One of them dedicated her status on Facebook to me.
5) Dropped me a message on Twitter.
6) Last but not least, they utilized technology to the max and got flowers delivered to my doorstep!
Thanks girls! ;)
You succeeded in spamming me through EVERY channel! haha..
Wouldn't have been special without you all being you. :)
Well, it's actually just another day for me.. (besides receiving so many wishes and love from everyone). Full time mummy duty! haha..
So I was told to chill a little and have a glass of wine, just to celebrate my 17th birthday.. whoops.. I mean 27th birthday..
So.. I did it...
Cheers Everyone! :D
I do have plans to celebrate my birthday for the rest of the month (I wouldn't be Yi Lei if I didn't!). With my hubby, my mum and sis, my many groups of friends... I think by the end of July, my belly would be like this boys'...
Wouldn't ask for more as I'm truly blessed to be spending the day with Baby James. :)
To those who are born on the same day as I am, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
and to those who are born in the month of July...KEEP CELEBRATING! The whole month is yours!...and mine..;)
Oh.. I've decided to reply every single message that I receive.There's loads of it but I have to do something funny to make my 27th memorable don't I? haha..