Don't know what a troublesome three toddler is like?
Here are the behaviours:
1) Cries (most of the time crocodile tears) or just go "AHHHHHH!" when you don't give in to his demands.
2) Understands you but pretends not to. *rolls eyes*
3) Fickle minded on what he wants. Really.. HOW CAN A THREE YEAR OLD BE SO FICKLE!!!???
4) Answers the total opposite when you ask him questions. (We know that he knows the correct answer, he just like being cheeky.)
5) Refuse to have anyone else carry him/do things for him besides Mummy (if you have a girl, it would be Daddy. but some boys are clingy to Daddy and vice versa.)
6) Ask A LOT of questions like "What happen Mummy?", "What are we going to do??" , "Who is that?" , "What is this?" , "What is that?", "Where is Dada? (5 times a day but when Dada is home, he chooses Mummy. *faint*)"
Of course, I'm very happy that he's superbly clingy to me but sometimes it's just too much. Parents with clingy children will get what I mean.
Nevertheless, he's still an adorable cheeky monster.
He does fake laughs now, which is very adorable and he'll say "It's SO VERY FUNNY! Hahaha.."
He loves to dance. The way he moves his body is just soooo fun to watch! Too cute!
Also love to play pretend which is very interesting because when I play along, I'm sometimes in "Green Land" and then "Red Land" and then "Black Land" and then "White Land".
We also have to be very careful of the "crocodiles" when we walk and we'll always see Green coloured Tigers and Horses wherever we go.
His imagination keeps us entertained.
On his birthday, I asked him, "How old are you today, James?" (He does know how to answer "3 years old!") but..
He answered.. "ONE!!!!"
*cheeky cheeky cheeky*
One happy family!
..praying for more members to be added to our lil family. :)