Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Baby James at 7 months old

Our boy turned  7 months old last week.

He now talks to himself... A LOT! His words are "AAAAHHHH".. "KOOOOOO"... "BOOOOOOO"(with saliva) and a lot of  "RUUUUUUUU".

My mum has been trying to teach him to say "EH" instead of "AAAAAAHHHHHHH". While I'm teaching him how to sign for what he wants and to not touch things that he shouldn't.

He fell sick for the first time. Had some phlegm and cough but it was not severe. It is a good thing that he still takes his long naps and sleeps early at night, it did help him recover faster.

A few things that he loves to do now..

Pull anyone's hair (unless you have super short hair like my mum and hubby) and necklace!

"Crawling" around on his tummy.
(I can sense that we will soon have a mobile baby.)

Posing for pictures! haha..

Gliding around the house on his walker and trying to grab everything that he can reach. 
This is when I go.. "Jamie, Don't touch it!" and my mum will laugh at me. 
She thinks that it'll be a miracle if I can actually train him not to touch things. :P

"ROOOOOO!"
Playing with his saliva.

This month I gave him some Teething Rusks to try...
He enjoys it but it got really messy.. saliva and rusks EVERYWHERE! *faint*

He's beginning to sit up longer. 
(sorry for the super blur photos.)

Here's a good shot of him...
He now weighs 9.8kgs. :D

The day after James turned 7 months, it was my mum's birthday.
With an adorable baby in the house, my mum made this adorable pose for us...

LOL!
Happy Birthday Mummy! 
Although I don't agree with her a lot, I still think she's a super-mum!:D



No comments: