Thursday, August 19, 2010

It's so nice to see him smile...

I was just browsing through my wedding photos on Facebook and a few photos of my late father caught my eye.

I remember very well that my dad found it difficult to give a "wide smile" when he takes a photo as he dislikes showing his "dracula teeth". We would always have to persuade him but as he grew older, he also grew to relax and didn't mind showing his imperfection.

As I was going through my wedding photos I realized how natural his smiles were. He must have been very happy on that day and didn't bother if anyone caught him showing his "dracula teeth".

Here's a couple of photos that I would just like to have it posted on my blog...

At our church ceremony.

Receiving his tea from his son-in-law.
This is definitely one of the best photo that I have of my father.

They say pictures speaks a thousand words. 
For me, these pictures shows endless love.

1 comment:

Ee said...

If you wanna see half of that dracula teeth...I can smile for you, sis!!! LOL!!!

I do love to see his smile, too. Miss him dearly...such handsome look. HAHAHA!!!