Saturday, October 23, 2010

Baby steps..

My husband and I have been together as a couple for almost 7 years and counting...

6 years ago, on my 21st birthday, my husband gave me a pair of baby shoes as my birthday gift.He just started working and I didn't bother whether I'm getting a gift. We were walking around and we saw the baby shoes. Without hesitation, he bought them and gave it to me.Of course, we were teased by some of our friends as we just got together then and some even asked if he was going to get me a bib as my next present.

After 6 years of courtship, we vowed that only death will do us apart and the rest you may just read it here.

Since our boy is turning 1 year old soon (5 weeks and 3 days to be exact) and he's learning how to walk, we decided to have him try the baby shoes. Unfortunately, our boy's feet is a lil too big for it. haha..

These shoes will be kept as memory. (Don't think it will last til the next kiddo comes.) Taking baby steps made us who we are today and I'm proud of it! :)

1 comment:

pohlin said...

hey, I'm sure the shoes will last till the next one! Wrap them up in a non woven-cotton bag to prevent molds from growing on them! ;)