Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Durian Season

It use to be only a couple of times a year but it seems like the durian season is around.. almost all the time.. (only some months, you can't find durian.)

Since it's the "Durian Season" now.. someone asked me if I could bake a durian cake/cupcakes and my mum went.. "BAKE A DURIAN CAKE!" after seeing so many durian stalls.

And so.. I obliged since I don't mind Durian.. :D

 Baked cupcakes instead cos it's a lot easier to distribute.

 Then I decided to cover it with Chocolate Ganache since I do have them in my fridge.;P

 And you can see.. how sinful it is... muahaha!!

And just when you thought.. chocolate + durian cupcake = yummm yummmmm

I had extra cream cheese from something I baked yesterday and I added it on top of some of the extra durian cupcakes that I had in the fridge...

 Cream Cheese + Durian Cupcake = Superbly Yummmmyyyy!!

Itching to get your hands on some Durian now? ;P

No comments: