Friday, July 22, 2011

All about desserts...

I've been trying out new recipes or re-attempt recipes that I've failed. (If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again..right?) :D

Instead of baking the usual cupcakes/cakes/cookies (which I still enjoy making..), I made some of the yummy desserts below..

Pecan Pie 

 Fresh Fruits Paris Brest (I used blueberries and strawberries.)

Vanilla Macarons with Vanilla Bean Cream
(It's my 3rd attempt and FINALLY.. I succeeded!)


And these little desserts can get very addictive to bake once you get it right...
so I made Chocolate and Hazelnut Macarons. Both had Chocolate Ganache in the middle.

I've also created a facebook page dedicated to my baking and cooking (I have yet to update my cooking album) attempts. Do "like" my facebook page to receive more frequent updates on my baking and cooking adventure! :D

Have a great weekend everyone! This weekend I'll be making my first Pandan Chiffon Cake. :D

No comments: