Friday, May 24, 2013

Making Baby #3: 2nd Trimester- The best of all trimesters

Any pregnant woman will tell you that it's the best trimester to be in.

Well, at least for me it has been such a breeze. The happiest part was that I'm allowed to exercise! :D

The energy that I have during this trimester is unbelievable. I started being a clean freak too. Made my hubby go.. "What's wrong with you???" Ya, I'm not known to be a clean freak.. so I blame it on pregnancy hormones. :P

In this trimester I started prenatal yoga too! Which I felt I should have done it with my first child because I do feel a whole lot better... oh well, all in the past. Next pregnancy, it's a must! (wait, next pregnancy?? Ok.. don't talk about that yet, I shall concentrate on our 2nd baby first.)

Here's our baby at 17 weeks (that's 4 months and 1 week for those who are not familiar with pregnancy weeks)..


Our baby has been growing bigger than his actual size since he was 9 weeks in my belly. 
So the estimated due date on the photo is not accurate. :D

I'm enjoying this pregnancy as I eat healthier, feel a lot healthier... well at least in this trimester everything is smooth sailing. (Of course there are nights when I just can't sleep because he kept kicking but it doesn't happen very often.)

I do feel bad that I don't update about this pregnancy as often as I did for my first (you know what they say, the first always gets more attention.. it's true..). 
So I will do my best to find some time to do a week by week til I pop! Just so... I can refresh my memory reading my post when I forget how it was like to be carrying my 2nd son.

Oh yes.. I forgot to mention... we're blessed with a baby boy! :)))
Yup, we're ready for our house to turn inside out (it's already upside down!). :P


No comments: