Friday, June 7, 2013

Making Baby #3: 32weeks-Sleepless nights

The final month is always to prepare us for midnight feeds. Just when I'm about to fall into deep sleep....uh-oh...need to pee!

Then it will be a struggle to fall back asleep cos of the heavy belly and the fact that one can only sleep on their left or right side. (It's not advisable to sleep on our backs when we are at this stage.)

So yup. ..definitely feels like a midnight feed prep. But of course after midnight feeds you can just make yourself fall back asleep easily provided your child didn't fuss much.

I do pray that our baby will be the kind to just drink and sleep. Mummy really need to sleeeeeeepppppp!!!

The photo's me at 32weeks pregnant. 

It's 2.03am now (Malaysian time)...you guessed it right...I can't fall back asleep.  ( Mainly cause I'm having this horrible sore throat. Another story another week.) So I decided to blog from my mobile. :P

No comments: