Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Will they get along?

Most people asked how is James taking the arrival of his brother.

I can tell you, we were really worried about him showing dislike/hatred towards Lucas as he is very clingy to me.

Turns out, God prepared him and he accepted Lucas really well. Even called him, his baby. Every day he tells me that he likes his baby.
(In my heart, ya, your baby...mummy carried him for 9months,  went through labour pain, losing sleep cos of breastfeeding and you call him..your baby????)
But of course,  I encouraged him and told him that it's lovely that he likes Lucas and I do pray that Lucas will like James too.

I do believe it has to work both ways. Not just a one way street thing.
I pray that they will grow up to love and like each other. Of course, fights and arguments are expected but in the end, their love for each other will be the one keeping them together.

James has been doing very well as a big brother besides occasionally asking for my attention, which I feel every child is entitled to.

Here's James entertaining Lucas. ♥

No comments: