Monday, December 3, 2007

how time passes by..

I was just looking at the calender... something struck me and I realized how fast time passes by.

A few "events" came to my mind:
  • New Year Eve 2006, Han and I was with Suresh, Eric Low, Shi Mien & bf, Yee Fei watching the fire works at KLCC.
  • A not-so-smooth CNY back at Granny's house, pray that next year it'll be blessed with peace & harmony.
  • I got my very first performance bonus 9 months ago.
  • I was baptized 8 months ago.
Han and I graduated from our Catholic Marriage Preparation Course ( we were given a certificate that proves that we have completed the course!). Now we'll have to arrange a date & time with our Parish Priest for the Pre-Nuptial Evening.

We also applied for marriage registration on our anniversary day (23rd November). Our names are now posted up and if everything goes well, we'll register on the 23rd of January 2008. :)

Another good news to note, my dad & I signed our Sales & Purchase Agreement on the 23rd of November 2007.
Now we are just waiting for Alliance or Maybank to offer us. We'll take whichever that gives us the best rate. :)
After "choosing" which bank, hopefully the loan will be released as schedule. Once the loan is released, we'll have to shop for the necessary furnitures & electrical items.

Did I mention that I'm always hunting for something? Yup.. it won't stop! I guess that's life eh? :)

The SALE season is back! Somehow, I'm not much a "sale" person as I grew older. Only buy whatever that I need. So the sale season is only a chance for me to purchase items that I need at a cheaper price! Good PLUS! Whatever that helps me save money is a good PLUS! :)

No comments: