Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Holidays season

My parents are on Christmas Holidays with my dad's treasure hunt friends. They are going on a trip to Sipadan Island. :) Heard it's one of the best in the world!! Hope my parents will have a great relaxing time.

So now I'm home alone. My uncle went back to Kluang. Han will be accompanying me for the next 6 days! :))

Let me just give a brief update...

Our wedding plans has changed (again) and I hope that this time is the final one. Han's mum told us that she wants dinner for all relatives & friends. So we have decided to go back to hotels. We are sorta 80% decided on which hotel that we want. Now we'll just have to talk to Han's parents about it. (My mum said that I can't just make a decision without talking to his parents.)

So we'll do the discussion over this weekend and hopefully there isn't more complications.

Ok.. enough about our wedding..
speaking of wedding..
I have 5 weddings to attend in 3 months!!! hahahahahahaa... i'm so going to be broke.

I attended Vani's engagement ceremony. It was my first time attending an Indian engagement ceremony. Quite an eye opener. I was there for 2 hours plus and out of that 2 plus hours, I only took 15 minutes to eat. hahahahhaa..

On Christmas day, I will be attending Tuty's engagement ceremony. It's also my first time attending a Malay engagement ceremony. PLUS, I'm going to be one of her "dayang". :) Hopefully I won't drop the "hantaran". Must practise walking and kneeling down with the kebaya first. hehehehe..

I'm going for my colleague, Aemy's house warming this Friday. :) Han is coming with me.

hahaha.. so many parties & celebrations... but it's all happy & good! :) so.. i'll just have to sacrifice a little.

There are things that I need to do/get before Christmas:
1) A pair of shoes for dinners
2) Trim my eyebrow

hmm.. hey! that's about all. hahaha.. I thought it would come to a long list. kekekee..

Ok.. better freshen up and wait for my darling to come! hmm.. wonder what to eat for lunch! Food is always on my mind.. :P

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays everyone!! *hugs*

No comments: