Sunday, January 27, 2008

A day to remember - 24th January 2008

Han & I registered our marriage on the 24th of January 2008 at Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara, Putrajaya.

Han's family & our closest friends were there to be our witness.

Han chose his brother to be his witness & I chose my bestfriend who I knew the longest, Syaza to be my witness to sign on the papers.

We had a great time... laughing & making jokes. We are just happy to be surrounded with such beautiful people.

After the "ceremony", we went to TGI Friday's, Subang Parade for lunch just to thank our family & friends. :)


Han & I with our certificate of marriage.

I can't seem to upload more photos.. so for the mo, you want more photos, please view my facebook! hehehehe..

3 comments:

Ee said...

CONGRATULATIONS to the both of you!! I really like this dress of yours...BEAUTIFUL!!

v k i n i s m said...

Congratulations :) I saw the photos on facebook already too! Lovely! Bet Cheng Han can't wait to make babies :p hehehehe But seriously, wishing you both lots of happiness ahead. I'm pretty sure you both will be one of those couple who will be forever in love wan :)

cikumuffin said...

Thanks dearies!:))

Make babies? hahaha.. have to wait til next year lar.

Wee Kin: Will you be able to come back to attend our wedding on the 3rd of January 2009? Really hope that we'll be able to see you there! :))