Saturday, February 23, 2008

Photo update: Han's 27th birthday

I'm home alone now.

My mum went back to Kluang to attend one of her ex-schoolmate's daughter's wedding.
My dad went to Kota Kinabalu for a treasure hunt. I sent him & his treasure hunt mate to LCCT just now.

Han's celebrating his belated b'day with the boys. Didn't want to join them cause just thought that they would enjoy it better without having a female around. hahaha..
anyway, i felt a little lazy after sending dad to LCCT. :P

Here are some photos to entertain everyone!

Han's 27th birthday celebration:

First celebration: with Han's family @ Korean restaurant, Section 14, PJ. (don't remember the name of the restaurant.)


Family Photo


The FOOD!! and of course, now that I don't eat meat. All I ate was the side dishes but it was enough! I enjoyed just eating the vegetables with those small little side dishes. :))


Just found Korean stuff a little different. I like their bowl. Perhaps could get it for our new house?!? haha..

Second celebration: just the two of us @ ss18/1, sj - my home! :))



I cooked! hahaha. Han said it was nice! but of course, not sure if he's lying-he kept saying it was the truth! haha.. anyways, it turned out great! just the two of us, enjoying home cooked food & a small bottle of champagne! (ok... should have rotated the photo before uploading it.)

I didn't have time to bake a cake. so we didn't have any dessert. :)

Third celebration:
Amalina & Alifah bought Han lunch on his birthday. They went to Delicious. So nice of them! :)

Fourth celebration: TJ Haus, SJ with my parents.

My dad was trying to take a photo of my mum. hahaha..

Dad & mum shared a mushroom soup

Han & I shared a seafood soup.

My meal: Grilled Sole Fish.

Dad's meal: Grilled Mahi-mahi

Han's meal: Ribeye!

Mum's meal: Grilled duck breast

Well, hope he's enjoying his fifth 27th birthday celebration now! hehe..

1 comment:

Ee said...

Very nice photos!!

Happy belated birthday to Cheng Han from me (^-^).