Saturday, March 8, 2008

A Change?

The Election 2008 results are out. Lots of speculation & etc but who are we to say anything.
The only way to assure myself is to keep reminding myself that "I will only cross the bridge when I reach it". (compliments to daddy for teaching me how to only "worry" when the time comes.) For now, everything should be "business as usual".
Let's just pray for a peaceful start to the change. :)

On a "business as usual" note..

Han is playing badminton with Eric & gang at Taman Mega now. Going to pick him up later. Perhaps join the boys for lunch.

I'm going to send Pingu for full grooming. Think the bill will be very high but just thought of giving her "new look". :)
Tomo got her "new look" last week.. and she look so cute now. hahaha.. She still behaves like a puppy. Wonder when will she ever grow up. I guess it'll take her a longer time as we pamper her. hahaha.. well well, the fault is ours. keke..

I have to shop for a few things:
1) A pair of slippers
(Tomo chewed my slippers to half yday - Ok, it's my fault for not placing my slippers on top of the shoe rack.)
2) A pencil box for my cousin, Zhao Yi.
(Her b'day is on the 13th March. Tend to pamper her, promised her that I'll get her a pencil box. She requested for a red coloured one.)
3) A work skirt
(well, if I can find a reasonably priced one. If I can't, shall just wear pants every day!)
4) Handphone battery
(My current handphone battery's "life" is coming to an end. My hp can now switch off by itself! hahaha..)
5) Hands free kit
(Should have bought this earlier but I was just "waiting" for a cheaper version. One side of my current hands free kit is not working anymore. And my hands free kit must hv "stereo". That's why, buy "canggih" hp, now have to start paying for "maintenance". hahaha..)

And.. I have to spend hundreds today to buy my supplements (it's necessary). And also perhaps another RM200 or less for Pingu's grooming. Yikes!

Heard that I'll be getting my bonus letter this coming week. Not hoping for a lot. Just hope there will be a higher increment.
Don't think there will be any promotion as it's typical for my company to only promote every 2 years. Since I'm now only in my 2nd year, I guess no chance for me this time.

I also just came back from a week of traveling up north. Went to Ipoh last Monday then traveled around Penang from Tuesday to Friday.
A few things came to my mind while I was "day dreaming":
1) 2 months for Han & I to shop for our furniture & whatever that is necessary (MORE money needed to spend!). At the same time, have to do up our house. (EVEN MORE money needed!)
2) 3 months & I won't be living with my parents (thank God i still live near my parents.)
3) 9 months to our wedding (that's when ppl will feel that you are "really married".)
4) A year plus to our plans to start a family
5) What I want to do after the child comes.

Well, "cross the bridge when you reach it". ahahhaahaha..

No comments: