Thursday, March 20, 2008

This is a list of things I wanted to buy and posted in my previous post. Well, I did buy 3 out of the 5 things listed.

I have to shop for a few things:
1) A pair of slippers
2) A pencil box for my cousin, Zhao Yi.
3) A work skirt
4) Handphone battery
5) Hands free kit

(Highlighted those I bought in Red. haha..)

Looks like I didn't get any of the stuff for my handphone!! YIKES!

It's a public holiday today!! yayy!!

I got to spend some time with the girls. We went to La Bodega, BSC for breakfast. Well, we usually don't do breakfast cause it's just too early. Had a great time with the girls. After breakfast, we went to the Telawi side of Bangsar. Walked around... and I'm currently getting a lot of ideas for our wedding invitation card!! hahaha... We should decide soon on what we want.

Before our wedding plans re-start, we'll have to think about the house first. The "owners/tenant" are going to move out on 29th March and clean the house for us by 31st March. :))
They are organizing a lunch this Sunday and invited us to join them. I guess it's good for us to go and get to know the new neighbours!

So.. we MUST start looking for a few things now:
1) Bed
2) Fridge
3) Air conditioner
4) Stove

Hopefully that's about all for now. :P

Met Han after hanging out with the girls. Went for late lunch at JM Bariani House - the Briyani Rice is nice! :))

Han's playing football with Eric & friends now. After that he's going for dinner with Eric, perhaps picking me up on their way, if I'm not too lazy to go. :P

Dad cooked instant noodles for dinner- think we woke up too late from our nap, so dad decided to cook instant noodles. :P
Mum's playing mahjong til late.

I'm still kinda full from the briyani.. shall just surf online and see if I can get more ideas for the new house & our wedding!! :))



No comments: