Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wedding Preparation..

I wanted to post this earlier but just didn't want to spoil the surprise!

The wedding went GREAT! we received loads of good feedback! We are just happy that our guests had fun and everyone involved had a great experience & enjoyable day! :)

Firstly, I must thank my sister (Ee Wen), my mum, my mum-in-law, Syaza & Ai Chee for coming over to help me with the preps. Also Sulo for driving me around to settle stuff on New Year's eve. :D

Here are photos to tell my prep story! :)


Our application to have a church wedding mass at Kristus Aman Chapel was put up at the Chapel's bulletin. Han & I were so happy and excited to see this. Well, it's obvious that no one came to reject our application. so.. ~phew~!


My mum & I at my place separating and bunching up the flowers. I'm pleasantly surprised by mum when she offered to help me with the prep. I thought she would be negative about it as she might find it troublesome. Thank You MAMA! :))


Part of the Church Wedding Booklet. :) Which my sister helped my mum in tying them together.


My sis & my mum in action. Look just how much fun both of them are having. hahaa.. It was definitely a good bonding time for us. Although my mum was naggy. Well, just a matter of getting used to. If we don't fuss about her being naggy, it's actually very enjoyable to be talking to mum. :)


Our church wedding booklet. :) Syaza helped me tie them up. My sis & mum weren't good at tying ribbons. Luckily Syaza came by. If not I'll be tying up 180 booklets all by myself! ahha.
Oh.. must also thank Raymund Sze (my sister's friend) for helping me out with this too. He came by to look for my sister but ended up helping me with the booklets. For a guy, he is quite good at it. (Oooppss.. not sure if he wants me to mention this feminine side of him.) :P


The stairs decor! Han chose the flowers combination. I did the work! :) It's so beautiful that I've decided to keep it til CNY. Perhaps will just leave it there til it's dusty and OLD looking. hahaa..


LOVELY! :)


The "Tea Ceremony Chairs" at my in-laws place. The colour combination & flowers were Han's idea. As usual, i'm just the executor. :P


The railing decor at my in-laws. :)


The Chi Mui gift & the wristlets for Chi Muis. I did the gifts by myself as it's a surprise for the Chi Mui (There is Flower Honey or Raspberry Jam by Crabtree & Evelyn inside the bag). And I got help from my mum-in-law with the wristlets. My mum-in-law & I were making the wristlets while waiting for Han to finish work at PD. :D


Me & the girls at the nail parlour. :) Can only see Ai Chee at the background. My mum, sis, Sulo, Syaza & Tan Lu were the others who went to the nail parlour.


Syaza enjoying her pedicure. ahhahaa.. Didn't get to snap her funny face. :D


Preparation on THE DAY!
My bridesmaid, Tan Lu getting her hair & face done by Leric, my make up artist. I really love his work. The make up didn't make me feel uncomfortable at all. and the best part is, even when I cried, the make up didn't smudge! hahahaa..


My maid of honour, Ai Chee getting her hair & face done by Leric too! Poor girls had to wake up at 4.30am because they were the first to get their make up done before it's my turn. Leric manage to finish making us pretty by 7.15am. And that's very impressive! :)

My next post..Photos of THE DAY! :) [If I rajin, I'll post something before the wedding post.]
Can't wait to get the photos & video. :)))

4 comments:

Spin Me Silly! said...

1) I remember asking you how I should tie the ribbons and you said, "just tie. I'm not as anal as you are.". Thanks. :P

2) OMG I cannot believe you put that pic of me up there!! I look pregnant!! *dies*

3) Your make up artist was really good! Haiya, should've taken him for mine too.. hahaha..

I'm still a bride! I'm still a bride! I'm still a bride! Heehee!

cikumuffin said...

1) I am seriously NOT as anal as you are! that's a fact. face it girl. but some people find me anal about the ribbons. :P
Still, thanks for your help! hahaha..

2) You do? I can't see it. hahahaa.. i thought it's the pillow! :P

3) YA!! nvm lar.. maybe you can hire him for... for... for.. your baby's full moon party! or for your sister's wedding? or Sulo's wedding? hahahaha..

Again.. if the thought makes you happy! you are allowed to continue with it.. hahahahaa.. :P

Sulo said...

1) Syaza, I have to ikut what Yi Lei said. She is seriously not as anal as you.:p
2) Haha. You don't look pregnant la. Paranoid
3)Yes, he's fantastic! YI lei, your make-up was so natural! Sulo's wedding? Hmmm....when is that ah?

hahahahhahahaa...again, SOOOOOOO easy to make her happy. :p

cikumuffin said...

3) 2011! YOU SAID IT!
hahahahahhahahahaha