Monday, June 14, 2010

I am still alive!

I just need to drop a post to tell everyone that I'm ok, alive and breathing (barely)!

Things has been crazy.. (I know, you must be wondering, how can a SAHM have so much going on. Trust me, don't ever say such a thing in front of any SAHM, you will get those sharp eyes glaring at you and you wish you didn't say a single word..)

I have been with my son most of the time. Doing house chores and running errands during his sleeping and non-sleeping hours. If I have to run errands out of the house, I will have to rush back just so that he can take his nap. He gets cranky when he doesn't get enough sleep and I will end up with a baby that needs to be cuddled all the time. So that's why I'm quite particular about his nap time. If not, I'll probably end up with biceps as huge as a body builders' in no time! (Carrying a 9.5kg baby for more than an hour is no joke!)

Besides that, I have developed a habit of running with the baby in the stroller whenever my mum is not comfortable to bring him out for breakfast with her. I am also waiting for him to be able to sit without support so that I can get a bicycle with a baby carrier and workout while the baby enjoys the scenery.

Besides the baby, weekends are usually dedicated to my husband and just the 3 of us as a family but somehow, we'll end up with something that requires us to get out of the house. At one point, I asked my husband if we could just spend the weekend at home. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy socializing but  at the same time, I just love my moments alone with my family. It's a true blessing.

I have to say, I am still enjoying this SAHM phase which makes it more difficult for me to head back to the corporate world. I can only pray for the best for the family. :)

Now, I just need to manage my time and ensure that I don't leave you guys guessing whether I'm alive... :P

No comments: