Tuesday, December 13, 2011

All about Latte

I haven't been very good in updating my blog. My apologies for abandoning it for some time. Things has been crazy with work, being a mummy, traveling, baking and etc. (Ya, you know the whole package of life.)

Now that I have a little breather, I should tell you about Latte.

We brought our boy (who's already 2 by the way) to Melbourne in October. I was told that coffee in Melbourne is highly recommended. So as a person who needs a cup a coffee every day, what did I do? ORDER A LATTE EVERY DAY!

For coffee lovers, you are going to love this.

Here's a latte from Cafe Vue, we were there for lunch on the day we arrived..


Oh here's another one from the same Cafe cause we went there for brakfast the next day..(one of our favourite restaurants when we were there.;) )


A Latte from La Chicas Cafe, we loved the environment and the food..


A latte from Mr Tulk, it's a cafe located inside the State Library of Victoria.


A latte from Waterfront Station Pier, even though we went there for dinner, I just had to order coffee cause I just have to.. and we were with good company.


Here's one from Seven Seeds. Next to it is a baby choc which my son loves!


And here's another latte from Cafe Vue.. because we went there for dinner on the day before we depart Melbourne.

And a latte is a must every morning! We had breakfast at Fleur Depot De pain. It's located right at our hotel.


So I had 8 cups of latte throughout my 6days 5nights trip to Melbourne. I can understand why the usual coffee places you get in Malaysia are not in demand in Melbourne. :)

No comments: