Sunday, January 29, 2012

Making Baby #2 - Week 1

Before I begin..here's wishing everyone GONG XI FA CAI! May the year of the Dragon bring you and your family great health and prosperity! :D

Now to begin the topic of my post.

As all of you know our first child turned 2 years old last month. So he would need a companion and we wouldn't like the gap between our children to be too far apart. So yes, we are going for Baby #2. :)

It's back to me charting my menstrual dates as how I've done it when we were trying for our first.
Of course, I was a lot healthier, physically fitter(slimmer) and younger (every one age) then. So I'm sure it'll be a little tougher than it was 3 years ago.

I can only pray that all will be well and that we'll be blessed.

Have a great new year!:D

3 comments:

angelineong said...

Gong Xi Fai Cai to you and your love ones. Good Luck to you. Ganbatte!

Small Kucing said...

Congratulations then

cikumuffin said...

Thanx girls! :D