Sunday, July 8, 2012

To the first man that I fell in love with.

3 years has passed and I have the memory of calling up my hubby, besties, my uncle, in-laws, ex-colleagues and family friends to tell them my dad just took his last breath at 4am, fresh in mind.

Life of course, was never the same ever since. My dad was the pillar of our family and you can imagine how much chaos we went through after he joined God in Heaven.

I still keep my dad's words in mind. Actually use them to remind myself whenever I'm faced with difficulty. I can still remember how I naturally hold his hand whenever we are walking together. (I know a lot of people stared because it looks like my dad's dating a younger lady.)

My dad and I share a lot in common. My mum would always say that we are so alike that we can survive a long drive without saying a word to each other and yet enjoy the journey.

I miss my dad every day and even though he's not physically around for me to tell him that I love him every day, I still love him every day.
To the first man that I fell in love with...
I will never stop loving you. <3


No comments: