Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 3 - What do we see at the Zoo?

My son loves going to the Zoo. So we decided to make a trip down to Singapore Zoo.  It's not his first trip to Zoos. We brought him to the Zoo in Melbourne last year and  Zoo Negara a few months ago.

Again, I took a lot of photos but I won't load all of it here. So here are some of the photos...

Was trying to get my son to pose... but ya.. he refuse to and Hubby had to ask him to say "SURPRISE!" but my son still didn't want to. =.=

First up!
The Otters!
They are so adorable and smelly. LOL!
Well, we read that they use their urine and stools to mark their territory, that's why their "house" stinks. :O

The White Tiger!
IS SOOOO HUGE!!!!!
and healthy looking!
There were two of them.. roaming around the water and when they came out from the water.. 

we went.. :OOOOOO

Then we went to see the Hippo.
My son was more fascinated by the fishes. -_-

Elephants having some fun time in the water.

Elephant ride!
My son didn't dare to go on it.. so we didn't too. 

We went to watch a show which was a story about saving the Rain Forest.
Near to the end of the show, they brought out a snake.
My son then quickly asked to go nearer to the stage.
Immediately I said "EEEEYER.. mummy wait for you all here.. you and Dada can go in front."
I hate snakes!

Spot my hubby and son??

There they are!
Look for the red circle.
(Sorry, should have thicken the red circle.)

After the show..
We saw some elephants taking a walk. 
So adorable the way they hold "tails". 
:))

My son was looking for Sea Lions. 
So we went around looking for them but we could only hear them...
We saw the penguins.

Walked around more and my son shouted..
SEA LIONS!!!!

Ok.. not the real ones. :P

Our boy really enjoys the Zoo..
He even hugged Ah Meng.

Here's the Leopard. 
My son went.. "Shhhh! Be quiet.. he's sleeping."

The giraffes being fed by visitors.

And my boy wanted to take photo with the zebras but he refused to pose properly..
Jadi la.. like that.. -_-

We spent about 7 hours in the Zoo and got sooooo tired..
So we decided to take the tram back to the exit.

Both adults and kiddo had a great time. We admired how clean the environment was and how well fed and kept the animals were. For my son, it's more of a memorable childhood because every child loves animals. :)

Oh... our boy is also very fascinated by maps and signboards. I really have no idea why. He can stand there for a few minutes admiring it. That's probably why he likes to go to Zoos too, cause there's so many of them around. :P

No comments: