Monday, April 22, 2013

Making Baby #3: Exercise during pregnancy

I don't think you can take exercise out of me. Haha. (Ok, I can say that now cause I only have one toddler to care for. Perhaps when our 2nd baby pops out, I will tell you.. "WHAT IS EXERCISE??")

Kidding, I will definitely try to find some time once we are settled with our newborn's schedule and everyone's schedule.
I personally find it important to stay fit. How else are you going to keep up with 2 kids?

So, I've been going for brisk walks in the morning, attending pre-natal yoga and recently back at the gym for some indoor walking & working out with the gym tools. I'm trying to swim more than walk as my belly's getting heavier.

Went for a swim after so long.
It felt SOOOOOOO GOOD!
I felt weightless (almost forgot that I am pregnant) and I just went on laps effortless. :D

The props used at my Pre-natal Yoga class.

I wear my running (now walking) shoes almost every day ever since I passed my first trimester.
(Sorry for the blur photo.)
But going for walks has become a chore now. 
Time to switch!

Many asked if James is excited about the baby. I have to say, he's not really bothered most of the time. At times he will just give my belly a big kiss and say "I LOVE YOU BABY!!" and at times, he will just make funny faces in front of my belly as though his sibling will be able to see it. Haha..

We are going to have two cheeky young ones soon... God guide us!

Here's our boy showing some "brotherly" love.

No comments: