Friday, November 16, 2007

random: after dinner

I just came back from dinner with mum. Had dinner at Syed, SS 19. Now having some rojak as "dessert".

I think I eat a lot these days. Would blame it on the cold weather.. but I know it's mainly due to my undisciplined eating habit. hmm.. think i better be more strict on myself.

Now that I have some time for photos... here are some random photos! :)

15th October 2007: Ai Chee, Poh Cheng & I @ Midvalley celebrating Ai Chee's birthday.
Top: Poh Cheng, Ai Chee & I.
Bottom: Ai Chee & I.

Wish we had more time to spend together. I guess that's life...but I'm glad that we still get to catch up once in a while! :) Miss these 2 girls so much.

20th October 2007: Eric, Suresh & Siew Moy's Party @ Berjaya Times Square Hotel


The ex-roomies!


One Second!


Power Rangers


The cheeky boys


Red faced!


The birthday cakes!
The obscene one is for Eric & Suresh. The strawberry cheesecake is for Siew Moy. I just love the strawberry cheesecake. It's from Australia Bakery-or something like that. :P

Think I better freshen up. Han may just call me anytime now.
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: