Friday, November 16, 2007

Random

I arrived home. Walked home from KTM station. I do enjoy walking, only that it's not that safe. So once in a while is not too bad. And it's also good for me since I can't go to the gym today, so I hope I would at least burn off my breakfast just now. :P

I'm waiting for Han to come over. He's going for his company's annual dinner.The annual dinner is at Sunway Hotel, very near my house. To not spend money on parking, I'm going to send him there and pick him up when he's done.
(Oh.. he's here! hahaa..what a coincidence.)

Ok.. i'm not waiting for Han to finish bathing then will send him to Sunway Hotel. :)

My mum is home too! We are going to have dinner after sending Han to Sunway Hotel.
My dad will be home late. I pity him, he's got so much to do. I hope it won't be too much for his body. I pray every day that my parents will be blessed with a long healthy life.

Hmm.. i wanted to post up some photos. Perhaps I'll do it later.

No comments: