Sunday, November 11, 2007

Will I eventually give up?

I used to look forward to going to work every day.
Well, most people say "Oh, first job and you just started.. that's why! wait and see.."

I didn't understand what they meant then... but now.. I think I'm starting to understand what they mean.

Don't get me wrong, I like what I'm doing. It's just people that I'm working with made me feel like staying in bed a little longer every day.
Obviously I can't!

To achieve my dream, I will have to keep working. so I'll just have to "live" with it but it's eating up inside bit by bit.
I have to be patient & tolerant all the time, keep praying that I'll be given the strength to hold on.

So.. where's the limit? where should the line be drawn? Will I eventually give up?

2 comments:

Ee said...

I am sending the good energy to you my dear sis!!

GOOD THINGS COME TO PEOPLE WHO WAITS...be patient....hummmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Have a pleasant week ahead!!

cikumuffin said...

yup! I must wait! *hUmMMmmmm*