Sunday, March 7, 2010

Our cheerful chubby boy!

I have to apologize for not updating my blog for the longest time. With the baby around and work, can't seem to find time to blog. Every weekend I would only want to spend it with James & my hubby and occasionally hanging out with my girlfriends. :)

I didn't realize how long I haven't been blogging til someone told me "Hey! I've been going to your blog but no updates?" then I went.. "ooooppppsss..."

So here's an update of our boy. He's just so adorable even when he's not feeling that great. (We brought him for his 3rd month jab and he had on/off fever and sometimes throwing up his milk from Saturday til today..but he still coos, smiles & laugh.)

 
A couple of weeks old. Like a Burrito Pocket.

 
He used to be so small.

 
1.5 months old. Still a little on the "skinny" side.

 
then he caught up very quickly.. here's about 2 months old!

 
I love to pinch his legs!

 
One of his favourite face expression.
His mouth in an "O" shape and he'll expand his nostrils.

 
His first Ang Pow from his paternal grandparents.

 
A little wink from the chubby boy!

 
Just love his smile. :) Too cute!

 
At 3 months old, I'm teaching him to hold his toys & to release it.
So far he responds with lifting his left hand first and when he releases it, it's also his left hand first.

 
Our cheerful chubby boy!

It's amazing how much he grew. He weighed 2.94kgs when he was born and now he's a healthy 7.2kgs!

I just love him more and more each day. There's nothing to not love about this boy. :D

6 comments:

c.ho said...

he's so cuuute! such nice chubby cheeks to pinch..eee :D hehe.

cikumuffin said...

ahaha.. I KNOW! I can't help myself but to pinch it everyday. :P

Su said...

he's such a cute cheerful bundle of joy!! =)

Su said...

he's such a cute cheerful boy! =)

Anonymous said...

He's literally a bundle of joy! Such a sunshine-y personality. You're a very blessed mother :) He's beautiful!

cikumuffin said...

Su: Thanks dear! Your son is just as cute!I didn't know you blog too! :)

Nora: Thanks sweetie!I am indeed truly blessed. :)