Monday, March 8, 2010

It's Her Birthday!

My sister hit a new milestone 2 days ago. I dedicated a post to her last year. I figured I should do the same this year as she hit a new number! ;)

It's her first time celebrating her birthday in Malaysia after spending almost 10 birthdays in Japan.

We didn't have a big do for her birthday. Just home cooked dinner with an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins for dessert. :)

We also gave her a sweet surprise the day before...

Here's to the monkey in the Woo family! 

Happy Belated Birthday sis! *hugs*
I hope it was a meaningful day for you although I know it would have been more complete with Daddy around.Well, we were all together as a family on your 30th Birthday. :) Love you!

1 comment:

Ee said...

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Just read this today!!

Thank you so much for everything!!

Yeap, it's a milestone and I am calling this the stabilization decade. 10 years to stabilize my life...LOL!!

LUV YOU VERY MUCH and nothing beats a celebration with the entire family which includes our dear daddy.