Thursday, May 20, 2010

Big Fish Moment with Pizza Hut

What would you do if you have a baby that gives you this kind of look...
.....or this really moody look....

 when you bring him out after 6pm for dinner????

and to him, 6pm outings are only for this...
Yup! only evening walks!
(It must be all the DHAs in the milk that make him understand when we are heading out for dinner and when we are heading out for evening walks. :P )

What do I do? Starve myself to death. Hahaha.. just kidding.
(People who know me well knows that I can't live without food.)

I have to order food to be delivered! (I usually have to when I don't have time to prepare dinner and I'm already starving and it's 30minutes to baby's bed time!)

This situation arised yesterday. So I asked my mum if she would like to try the new Fish King Pizza from Pizza Hut. She agreed!

I have to say that I'm impressed with the Pizza Hut Delivery Service. (Although I'm not in the "Service Quality" industry anymore. I still keep a look out. Think it's already stuck in me. haha.) They have indeed improved tremendously.
They have the standard "Press 1" if  you wish to continue in English and etc.

When my call was connected (which I didn't have to wait long cause I didn't go "why so long?"), the lady on the receiving end was polite. 

Made my order and the whole conversation was good.

Less than 30 minutes later, our pizza arrived! 

Now.. here is the impressive part.....

1) The delivery boy did not honk! (ok, maybe because he saw us but there are still some delivery boys who naturally honk even though you are right outside your house!)

2) He waited for me to open the door. The moment I stepped to the gate, he introduced himself! (YUP!! No joke!) and he asked to confirm my name. :D


3) He repeated the order and handed the food and drinks to me.

4) He politely said how much the order was and when I handed him the money, he thanked me and said "Enjoy your meal!" and left.

It sure did put a smile on my face. (I probably look like a little girl who is SO HAPPY to have pizza for dinner.)

(Trust me, I don't get good delivery service very often and most of the time the delivery boys are just too afraid of my dog and all they want to do is to just hand the food to me, take the money and RUN!)

We ordered the "Fish King Combo 1". 
It's RM36.15 including delivery charge and tax.


The Fish King Pizza.

Happy mummy gets to eat a slice of pizza before baby's bed time..
(So sorry for the blur photo...)
"Ermm....Mummy, I'm not old enough to eat pizza???"
(Photo is just for fun. No worries, I didn't feed him pizza.)

Mummy gets food, baby not forced to go out for dinner.. that makes us....
 
A HAPPY Mother and Son!!! 
YAYYY!!!
(and a happy Grandma getting ready to have her share of the pizza in the background.. :P)

I had a great experience with Pizza Hut Delivery. I'm truly impressed with how much they have improved.

OH.. I have to mention this.. if you don't have the internet to do Online Delivery and you don't have enough cash to pay for delivery, you can always charge it to your credit card! I just found out yesterday!
(maybe it has been around for a while but it is new to me.. :P)

Go CATCH your "Fish King Pizza" today and blog about it! Nuffnang tells you why! ;D

No comments: