Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I WON!!!

... only a consolation prize but I still got something for freeeeeee!!

Remember the post that I wrote about bags? Well,  my post was chosen as one of the "special gift" winners as there were less than 100 visitors from my blog that visited Bagskaki.


A BIG THANK YOU to Bagskaki and Mom Bloggers Planet! You have certainly made me a happy mummy! :)

So what did I get?
A pouch! ;)
I'm not a pouch person (the moment I received it my mum asked to give it to her.-_-) but it does come in handy whenever I bring the baby for a walk when I need to bring my handphone, my house keys and some money to buy papers or whatever I need on that day. so.. YAYYYYY!!!

I'm so easy to please. haha..

Congratulations to the other winners too! ;)

OOops! I forgot to thank my readers! Thank you so much guys for clicking! :)

No comments: