Wednesday, May 5, 2010

5 months old-Baby James' first haircut!

Now that I spend every day with baby James, I can't really tell if he has grown a lot compared to the previous month. (For the record, he has grown. He's now 66cm and weighs 8.8kgs.)

He still amazes and entertains me every day with the way he "talks" and the way he responds to things.

Well, I think you guys must be very bored reading about how adorable he is and bla bla bla....

To mark his 5th month, I brought him for his first haircut! :)
We were a little afraid to bring him for a haircut but his hair grew too long.He sweats easily making him feel uncomfortable whenever it is hot.

So we brought him to an Indian barber near our house. My hubby gave me a few instructions:
1)If baby can't sit still, don't cut.
2)If baby cries, go home. (even if it's half way)
and I added:
3)If Indian barber don't look confident, turn around and say next time.

I walked in with the baby in hand. The barber did not hesitate! He just said "OK.Saya guna pisau nombor satu." (translation: "OK.I'll use the blade number 1.")

And he just ask me to take a seat, covered the baby with a cloth and he's ready! VERY QUICK!

(My mum took over as she didn't know how to use my phone camera. So she ask me to be the one taking photos instead.)
He look like he knows what is going on. :D

Doesn't matter how you move him, he will sit still.

 "Ermm.. Mummy.. why aren't you helping me?"
I was just busy taking photos that I didn't realize how long it took to cut his hair.
My mum said it was only less than 5 minutes. :D

Look at him drooling.. EEEEEeeeee... :P

YAYY!! WELL DONE JAMIE!
No tears! Good boy!! :)

I think he look more like Shin Chan now.. 
what do you think?

Let's just hope he doesn't grow up to be as naughty as Shin Chan. :O

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yes indeed looks like shin chan wei...lol

cikumuffin said...

ahahhaa.. I sure hope he don't grow up to be as naughty as Shin Chan. :P