Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Get a taste of my baking!

Follow these 3 steps to enjoy some goodies from me:

1) Like my page on Facebook: www.facebook.com/cikumuffin
2) Post it up on your Facebook wall (if you don't have one, you may post it on your Twitter or blog.)
3) Drop me an e-mail (cikumuffin@gmail.com) or if you are my friend on Facebook, send me a private message and say "I have Cikumuffin-ed!"

The first 20 who follow these steps will receive freebies from me delivered right to your doorstep!

You are not located in the Klang Valley/Malaysia? No worries!
As long as the receiving country allows food to be posted in, I will find my way to let you have a taste of my baking!

What are you waiting for??? Get Cikumuffin-ed!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck to everyone! will try my luck here...

Angeline

mNhL said...

Thks cikumuffin ! Just received your email. I've been cikumuffin-ed :D

p/s: I'm Ng from Seremban ^_^

Anonymous said...

Thanx for your support Angeline and Ng!:D Spread the word! ;D

cleffairy said...

*grinz* I came here thru my sweet big sista Mommyling. She wrote about you here:

http://www.inhouseling.com/2011/08/ge-taste-from-cikumuffin-kitchen.html

=D Just sent you an email.

cikumuffin said...

Thanx Elizabeth! you guys are amazing! I can't wait to send out the goodies.. :D

LittleLamb said...

Hi, i came here from small kuching blog. So are you doing this for sale? where can i view? what are the prices? pls let me know. thanks.

my email is racheljtle @ gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Hey there!
I've sent you an e-mail.you may view my baking journal from www.facebook.com/cikumuffin

Like it while you are at it!;)