Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Twenty!

In four months, he'll be TWO! how do I ensure that he's still as adorable?

James has been attending play school since last month. The teachers LOVED him and I have to say, sending him to play school at 1.5 years was quite a difficult decision to make. Many said that he's too young. I guess we decided to send him because he is a lot "stable" than his age. He could speak.. not very fluently but he can at least tell you what he wants and oh.. did I mention? The teachers fell in love with him when I brought him there for a "trial".

My adorable little monster melts the heart of many but I have to warn you, looks can be VERY DECEIVING! The amount of stress that I have to go through and the amount of tolerance that I have to put in is just so.. so.. I seriously don't have a word to describe it. One moment, he can drive me up the wall with his demands, fightbacks and crocodile tears. Another moment, he can be an angel that would make me go.. "Awwww.. I have been blessed with the best."

Being a mum has made me a lot less patient but at the same time, I have to be patient! How does that work? Parents will understand what I mean and if you are going to be a parent, trust me.. you will know what I mean!

Well, he is still one of the best gift that I've received from God and here's to show you why..

 He gives you a fake smile when you ask him to smile for the camera...
(with Anthony Tan.)

 He sits on the walk way when he's tired from all the walking/running around like he's the boss!
(with Elisha Lim.)

 He talks to a cat.

 And lectured a puppy for not "playing" with him.
(in actual fact, he doesn't dare touch anything furry. He seems brave here cause the puppy didn't bother about him.)

 "I give Mummy a headache because.......

.....I stuck stickers all over the sofa!"

<3

4 comments:

Ee said...

You are doing fine as a mum, sis!!!! I hope that if I have the chance to be a mother, I can be half as patient as you do....love you, love James!!!

cikumuffin said...

Thanx for the encouragement.you will be fine.don't worry.;)

mNhL said...

Being a mum is the most difficult job in the world ! But it is the most enjoyable job compared to the others! :D

I'm learning to be patience too...

Anonymous said...

You have a monster too?hahaha..ya..must keep chanting 'patience come to me oh patience..'
Hahahaha..:P