Saturday, August 27, 2011

King of Fruits

Not everyone I know loves Durian. Some has neutral feeling towards them. Some can have them as meals and some just can't even stand the smell of it.

As for me, I'm not a HUGE fan of durian but I don't mind it either.

My brother-in-law likes durian and I decided to make some durian cupcakes for him as his belated birthday celebration!

Topped with Cream Cheese...

It was good! The taste of the fruit is rich. My husband prefers it without the cream. (Generally, he don't like cakes with cream.)

King of Fruits Cupcake.. anyone? :D

2 comments:

Small Kucing said...

i love durians but only fresh durian. Not really keen if put into pastry. Ya i know friends who love durian pastry. I bet she would love these muffins :)

cikumuffin said...

Ahhh ic! it's a good thing you mentioned it to me then I know what I shouldn't give you. ;)

I have a friend who only takes durian that are in pastries but not the fruit itself. hahaha..

This fruit makes people have all sorts of preferance. :P