Friday, March 6, 2009

6th March 2009-HAPPY BIRTHDAY EE WEN!

My parents became parents on this very day 29 years ago. (My sis don't look like she's 29. So she has got nothing to hide. Plus, age is just a number.)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EE WEN!
May you be blessed with many beautiful days ahead! May the surprises in life bring you joy, love & peace. May your trust & faith in God grow every day. :)
*HUGS*

We haven't celebrated my sister's birthday with her for 10 years now. We would always go out for dinner although she's not in Malaysia. It's a way to thank my mum for bringing my sister to the world. :)

I have to admit my relationship with my sister was never VERY close.We are not the kind who share every single thing. Even before she left for Japan. Our relationship actually grew closer when she left for Japan (weird.. but true). My sister & I don't share a lot of things in common and our personalities are different. But I do remember some sweet moments that we have together.

My sister would pamper me when I was in primary school. She irons my school uniform for me. So I only learnt how to use the iron at about 9 years old. She learnt how to use it when she was 7.We would go for swimming classes together, Yamaha class, Speech & Drama class. We went to the same kindergarten, same primary school, same secondary school. (Only form 6 & Uni we took different roads.)

In secondary school I would join clubs that she joined and I'm always known as Ee Wen's sister because she clicks with people that she just met almost immediately (also because she is elder than me). That's her "special" personality that I do admire. (I'm still known as Ee Wen's sister these days. Some things never change. :) )

My parents do miss having her around. Well of course, she is their daughter. I know my dad is very happy that she will be back in 14 days. My dad can't wait to pamper her, guide her & just spending time with her. I'm sure my mum misses my sister very much too, she doesn't show it but I know she does. Who won't miss their own children?

I do get irritated by my sister. (because we do have different personalities.) However, that's one thing that I would like to change. When my sister is back, I would like to get to know her all over again. Understand how she thinks, how she makes decisions, her feelings. I would like to erase all the negative thoughts & feelings that I had about her.

It's never too late to "repair" the relationship. God said to love as how He has loved us. I will love my sister and this love will be as strong as God's love for me.

I love you, Ee Wen and I'll grow to love you more. :)


We don't look alike... except for the "sepet" eyes. :P



6 comments:

Ee said...

I love you, too!!!! UNCONDITIONALLY!
Well, I am sorry for not able to spend more time with you. Busy chasing my own dreams. HAHAHA!! Promise to get to know you more when I get back.

Will do things in a more conventional way from now.. HAHAHA!!

Love you!! and thank you so much for writing a post just for me!!!

kkchai said...

Hi Ee Wen,

"Happy belated birthday!"
We, Pisceans rock !!

cikumuffin said...

Yes, I will learn to let go of the past & live the present. Can't wait to have you back! :)

cikumuffin said...

Uncle Chai,
My husband is a half Pieces! :) (Well, some say he is an Aquarius.)

Wishing all of you Pieces a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

Ee said...

Uncle Chai!!

THANK YOU!!

I totally agree with you that we Pisceans rock!!!

Happy Birthday to you, too (although I don't really know when).

Ee said...

Sis,

Our relationship was really that bad meh???? (_ _);;

Anyways, I am back in Tomobe and think I gained an extra 10kgs....gosh!!!! You must bring out to do a lot of swimming!!