Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Making Baby #3: Giving up coffee

I know! You must be screaming.. WHY???!!??

It's not foreign to me though. I've done it before we were trying for our first child. I decided to do it again because a random stranger reminded me how coffee can mess up hormones. (If you don't already know, hormones plays a big part in conceiving.)

I've given up coffee for almost a month now.  Substituted it with Green Tea. Yes, there's caffeine in green tea too but at least it doesn't mess up hormones and a whole lot more beneficial.

Whatever people say.. I'm glad that I did. There's no bloated tummy or nausea or whatever pre-menstrual syndrome that I've experienced previously even though I'm near my due date.

I can has a flat tummy without coffee!
Wheeeeee!!
:D

No comments: