Thursday, November 1, 2012

My love-hate relationship...

..with Banana Leaf Rice.

I watch what I eat most of the time but sometimes, there's just food that You.Just.Can't.Resist! Even though you know it'll immediately fill up your daily calories quota.

...Like Banana Leaf Rice! Agree? ;)
(Ok, not every one would agree. One of my bestie would say.. I HAVE IT ALMOST EVERY DAY! No more Banana Leaf Rice.. please.)

But for those who don't have it almost every day, you just can't say NO to a good Banana Leaf Rice meal.

I discovered one of the best Banana Leaf Rice in Klang Valley (that I've tasted so far). It's from Acha Curry House at Petaling Garden, Petaling Jaya.

Took a picture of it and sent it to Bangsar Babe to enter her blog's giveaway!

So if you too have that LOVEEEEEEEE for Banana Leaf Rice, vote for my picture! 

Here's how:

Step 1:
Like Sue-Lynn's (Bangsar Babe) Facebook Page. Click here.

Step 2:
Look for my entry. It has a caption of my name : WOO YI LEI and Banana Leaf Rice at Acha Curry House, Petaling Garden, Petaling Jaya.

This is the picture, in case you can't view the caption on your mobile..
Side track: Look at that yummy curry and vegetables. *drools*

And you have just shown Banana Leaf Rice some LURVE!

If you wish to take that extra mile...
Step 3 (optional):
Share this post on your Facebook timeline and get more people to like my photo!

Easy? 
Love Banana Leaf Rice?
What are you waiting for? LIKE LIKE LIKE!

p/s: After liking my photo, please do make a trip to Acha Curry House. Their Crab Curry, Salted Fish Curry and Sambal Ikan Bilis with Onion is awesome! Oh..they are open for breakfast and lunch (they start serving Banana Leaf Rice about 11-11.30am) only.

Note to self: Push body harder to burn off those extra calories. :P

No comments: