Thursday, November 27, 2008

1 month & 1 week...

Is it too late to start panicking? hahahaa... well, I have to say, I haven't started panicking just yet. Maybe when I see.. "1 week to our big day".. then i'll go... Oh.. MY!
hahahahahaha...

Next week is already December! can you believe it? how time just "ZOoOOommm" pass you? sigh.
must really appreciate everything that we have every day!

My colleague and I started buying Christmas gifts. I bought some from Crabtree for my in-laws & also for my wedding. :) They had a 30% discount for members. Though non of us is a member but the promoter could recognize that we often drop by the outlet. So she still gave us the discount! *NICE!!*

Also bought a thermos from Starbucks for my colleague.

Now I need to get 2 more gifts! think think think... :P

I got a beautiful surprise last night! Hubby came back to surprise me. Just can't describe how happy I was. Just couldn't stop hugging him. Even asked him if I was dreaming. haha.
*Thanks darling.. *hugs* *

I better go check the laundry and allow dad to use the computer. haha..

No comments: