Friday, November 14, 2008

Stressed... perhaps?

It's 6.20am and I'm awake! should I curse?

I really feel like sleeping cause every week day I've been complaining that I don't get enough sleep. And now that I get the chance to wake up later than normal days.. I can't sleep! F***!

The first thing that came to mind.. perhaps I'm stressed? My tummy had some acidic feeling last night. Took a pill and I dosed off. Perhaps I have to take another pill now. F***! Am I suppose to take the pill til the day comes?

I'm cursing more than usual this morning. Not in my best mood but I know I have to control myself. I have errands to run later. F***! I really hope I don't say the wrong words later. don't want things between hubby and I to turn bad today cause when we are alone together, the time is precious.

SHIET! I better try to rest my mind... ARRGGgHHhh! I know Han will ask me why later.. 

OK.. Yi Lei.. take a deep breath... and breathe... in and out... and... GO TO BED! shiets.. i'm talking to myself. sigh... Help?

2 comments:

Ee said...

Please promise that you'll watch your gastric. Take care!!

cikumuffin said...

It's under control now. But I had to take 3 pills! shiets... think by the big day.. my liver might have a slight damage. :P