Friday, November 14, 2008

Just when it's getting near..

It's one and a half months to go.. and my mum is getting on my nerves.. BIG TIME!

1st: She hasn't settled her dress for the reception. Still delaying.. and only God knows why.

2nd: She hasn't found her attire for church. Still delaying .. and again.. only God knows why.

3rd: She don't know whether my dad's tailor can find a matching material to his jacket. Still delaying.. and only God knows why.

4th: She decided to have tea ceremony because her friend said something. I told her that I've scheduled it to be before dinner at the hotel (scheduled it even though my mum initially insist she doesn't want one but of course, i know her better.). However, she didn't like the idea. WANTS IT IN THE MORNING! Now, i have to re-schedule my whole agenda for the day because of a fickle-minded self! yes.. only God knows why.

Oh dear God, I really pray that this is the end of the procrastinating and the fickle mind. I really do want to have fun on our day.  

1 comment:

Spin Me Silly! said...

heyy babe,

just try your best to schedule in whenever you can (try to reason with her) and be firm about it. and not to worry too much. i'm sure things will be fine. everything may not go as planned but the less you expect perfection, the better THE DAY will be! :)