Thursday, December 4, 2008

Money grow on plant, is called a...

... MONEY PLANT! haha (bad joke..)

I have this money plant in my office and i love watching it grow! I'm still trying to convince Han to allow me to plant money plant at home. :P I just love to see them growing so fast.. and their roots just grow and grow.. and GROW!

I especially like it when I go for long breaks. When I come back to my office, i'll see more baby leaves.. and i'll tell everyone that my plant has been making love secretly! hahahhaha...
My colleagues think I'm nuts, watching my plants every day. When I get too tired of the computer I'll just look at them and turn them around to see if there's any more roots growing. I would also bring the plant for a walk to the toilet (bathing time!). :)


Here's my money plant! :))

If only we have plants that really grows money! :O



No comments: