Sunday, December 7, 2008

The weather...

.. makes me feel oh-so-lazy! :P

Was suppose to clean the house but I can't seem to get started!

I went for breakfast at Tanjung, SS14. Wanted to try the nasi lemak stall opposite Tanjung (was attracted by the crowd that queues up for it every day), unfortunately, it wasn't opened! Then I realised.. oh yes, today is Haji! :)

To my friends celebrating Haji, may your prayers be answered. :)

I'm always wondering when exactly is the rainy season? I guess there's a lot of things that we can't tell these days especially the weather due to global warming. :(
I pray that it will be a cool not rainy day on our wedding day. A cooling day will do. :))

Speaking of our wedding, it's 3 weeks & 5 days more to go. We went for food tasting at the hotel last night. Fok & Eric were our "special guests". The food was really good. We especially love the chicken & fish. :)

Han & I also met our cupcake/wedding cake maker. She gave us samples of the cupcake & minced pies that we are going to have. It was very pretty! I have to say, she really shows that she loves what she does. :)
And of course, the cupcakes were very tasty! Even my mum was impressed (gave her one during dinner). My dad was impressed by the minced pies which we will be giving out as church favours. :)
I can't wait to see the whole setup of the cupcake & cake on our wedding day! hehehehee.. I'm so excited.

I also can't wait to see our flower decorations! hehehe.. I'm especially looking forward to our car decor as we chose a different type of design. The usual design is with organza/netting. We are not going to use any of those. :) Won't reveal the decor now also. hahaha..
Really hope that the flowers & leaves that we want will be available on our wedding day. The florist did warn us that there might be a chance that the flowers that we chose may not be available. So we have to be prepared to see the back-up flowers/leaves. :)

Haaa.. there's so many happy things to look forward to on that day. Of course there are things that we are afraid of. There might be things that won't turn out as how we want it to be.. but we'll accept it as our fate and hope to find the fastest solution to every obstacle that arises on that day! :))






No comments: