Monday, December 1, 2008

It's one of those things...

...that is bugging me and making my tummy upset.

I have no idea what's stressing me out. Most probably it's work. I have exactly 12 more working days to finish a super long list of things to do at work! somehow, i can sense.. that I might just need to pop in pills soon! The reason why I must try to do everything is because I've requested to go for a 3 weeks break! *serve me right!*

I'm already having some discomfort every now and then. It's good that I have these kind of reaction cause I only get it when I'm stressed. Good to know that I'm stressed then at least I'm more alert of how I should think and how fast I should work. It's bad cause I may just end up in the hospital. Moreover now, it's not as "convenient" to get someone to send me there in the middle of the night. Oooo boy.. I sure hope I don't end up in that situation. To prevent it from happening, it's time to pop in a pill! once in the morning, once at night! :)

On the brighter note, me and my sis (biological sis) is planning for a short "sister" trip to Singapore when she comes back. Unfortunately, my mum has decided that she wants to tag along. Well, I would love to bring my mum but she'll probably restrict us from doing stuff youngsters like to do. Like buying Starbucks and just chill even though the drink is overpriced! Well, hopefully my mum will get the hint. hahaha..

Also on a brighter note, I've been longing to go for this break since September as it will definitely help me settle tonnes of things for our wedding.
I'm so excited that our wedding is near!! :)) FINALLY... Aaaahhhhhhhhh!

Well well, it's just 1 month & 2 days away!! ~wWwweeEEeeeEEeeeee........

No comments: