Sunday, December 7, 2008

To one of the best...

... kebab that I've ever tasted!

My colleague introduced me to this kebab stall near my office. The name of the stall is Syaiwarma Raihani. It's located right in front of Cosmic Silk along Jalan TAR. Operated by a Malay guy and his helper.

Look at the queue! :P


And the stall owner.. (i think!)

You may choose to have your kebab in normal "hot dog" bread, this will cost you RM3.00 or in a Pita bread, which will cost you RM3.50. I took the "healthier" option and ordered the Pita bread. :) They only sell beef though. So non-beef eaters, won't be able to taste it. The beef was very tender and nice to chew. The sauce they used is different. I would have to say it's got a strong smell of onion, so those who don't like onion may not like it too. :)


The portion was a lot. You can see beef spilling out.

My colleague and I enjoyed it. Go try and judge for yourself! ;)


No comments: