Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How much he has grown..

My boy is now 21 months old. I can't believe how fast time has just flown by.

Looking back the photos of him and I wonder...

How did he turn from this...

 to this....


to this...


And then this...


And he became a charming boy...


AND ... this....

all in 21 months..

He's a boy blessed with good health and truly one of the best gift that I've ever had. <3
(I know I know.. time to make #2. God will bless us with one when the time is right. :) )

7 comments:

Small Kucing said...

such a handsome boy :)

Unknown said...

I wish u have a gal for baby #2. Good Luck.

Oh ya, i'm really busy for the past few days..busy with my son's birthday. I received your biscuits with thanks...

mNhL said...

a special gifts every parents will asked for ;)

cikumuffin said...

Kathy:
Thanx for the compliment!;)

Angeline: thanx for the wish.I hope I can get a girl too.balance the family.;p o yes,I've been wanting to ask if u have received the cookies.:) hope you enjoyed them.

Ng: yup...I agree!;D

Quay Po Cooks said...

Your boy is so adorable! I wish I can hold him:D

LittleLamb said...

yup. Just pray and ask God for him to bless you.

cikumuffin said...

Quay Po: I have the tendency to "squash" him every day. So I understand what you mean. :D

Rachel: Thanx! Yup, I'll pray and shall leave it up to Him. :)