Thursday, September 22, 2011

Made just for you..

I've recently made a couple of cakes for my clients who wanted to make it special for their special one.

Here's for a friend who is superbly money minded... all he ever talks about is how to generate more money..:P

This simple and sweet design below was ordered by a guy who wanted to surprise his girlfriend... (awwww...how sweet of him eh?)

I enjoyed making them and knowing that it's special for them put a lot more "burden" on me while I was making them. Looking at the final result gave me some sense of satisfaction and knowing that they loved the cakes made all the "stress" worth it. :)

3 comments:

mNhL said...

WOW......Very nice cake...and it will definitely surprised the receiver! Happy baking.

Small Kucing said...

Money money money ....kekeke

cikumuffin said...

Ng: I sure hope it did. hehehe.. thanx dear! :D

Kathy: *keching keching* $$$$$$ :P