Saturday, June 2, 2012

Painting

I had some vouchers from Isetan. Decided to use them to get something for my son . Bought some paint made by Crayola.

It's WASHABLE! It's a must in every mummy's dictionary. 

When I showed it to my hubby, he commented how lucky James is. Paint also expensive paint. Well, I only paid RM12 for expensive paint and the word "Washable" attracted me since I know there will be mess involved.

My son was extremely excited when I told him we need to go to a shop to buy brushes, art block and colour palette. Even more excited when I showed him the box of paint that I bought.

 He gets to select 6 out of 10 colours each time he wants to paint.

 He's just too happy that I couldn't get his attention to pose with his paintbrush.

And here it is..his first masterpiece!
Not much of a masterpiece but it keeps him entertained for a good 15-20minutes.

Cikumuffin is glad that once the whole art block is filled with paint, her boy is willing to clean up and wait until the next day for his next painting session. :D



No comments: