Saturday, June 23, 2012

Race Entry Pack- SCKLM 2012

For those who have not participated in any runs, here's what you get in your race entry packs. (if you are ever interested in joining a run after reading this post- Hahaha! If only I can be so influential.) Of course, every run's race packs has different goodies inside and even though it's the same run that you go for every year, the goodies are not the same.

But the one thing that you'll surely get is your running bib....(if you are a hardcore lottery ticket buyer, you can start buying new numbers too.:P)

and a running jersey..
 (Jerseys are not given in every run. So if you want to collect running jerseys, pick the right runs!)

So what did we get in our Race Entry Pack for SCKLM 2012 besides the two items above?
An Event Bag
(which I'll usually end up using it later as my grocery bag.)

We get a sample Colgate Toothpaste and Colgate Plax.
So that we can all run with a fresh smelling breath on race day. :P

And if you feel like completing the set, they gave us a voucher to purchase Colgate toothbrush at Tesco.

Yogood Cereal Bars for us to have it before & after the race.

After the race, we can use this Protex sample pack to clean our sticky sweaty body.

And after 24hours or less for some, DOMS will kick in. So you'll need Salonpas.

It has been extremely warm these days. So this is an amazing gift! 

We get a Runner's Guide Book.
Which I find very useful for first time participants. Even for me as I need to refresh my memory.

After the run, you'll definitely be addicted to running.  Once you are addicted, you'll need a good pair of  running shoes. So this voucher comes in really handy!

The race will start in less than 24 hours. If you wish to wake up at 630am tomorrow (Malaysian time) and see how well/bad I'm doing in the run (cos I'm just so fun to follow.. haha..), you can track me and your friends who are also participating here.
Just click on the link and enter my bib no.: N1-17354 or my full name: WOO YI LEI.

Here's to my first 10km for the year! Cheers!

No comments: