Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What keeps you going?

The nature of my job can be extremely testing.With the scorching heat and horrible traffic + difficulty in searching for a parking space, one wonders how to keep themselves motivated.

I find myself talking to myself more ever since I joined the sales force.Soon I'll be extremely professional in psyching my mind in doing things that I can't do. I've even consoled myself when I lose cases and it made losing become part of winning. Confused already?

Everyone has something/someone to keep them going.

What keeps me going everyday ? (besides God)

This lil boy who breaks my heart every time I leave him for work and puts a huge smile on my face when I return home from a tiring day.<3


2 comments:

theleesiblings_omma said...

He misses you, too!!

cikumuffin said...

Awwww.. I sure hope he does. :)